AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: lets call this 'adaptive reuse'

I remember running blue prints on rain days, hated toing that and smelling the ammonia, definitely painful to make 10 sets of some Engineering plan se...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: My Patience Is Wearing Thin

Had it been the contracted construction construction surveyor asking me that question, my response to him would be for him to figure it out on his own...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: MH Measure downs

@lurker entering a manhole for any reason is never a wise thing to do for than a few reasons, the first being that your insurance company would be ext...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New surveyor from Tennessee here

Study, Study, Study!?ÿ Find out which calculators are allowed and learn it like the back of your hand.?ÿ What I found very helpful was tabbing the boo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How Would You Code It?

More than likely is is made of mats put down to stabilize the gravel and prevent rutting, as well as provide a stable cart way for emergency vehicles....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Description

It's been my recent experience that title searches these days are no longer done the was they used to be.?ÿ When I first started calculating, the cust...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting Consultant

I started my own business when the market crashed in 2008 and I found myself out of work.?ÿ I was fortunate enough to have a following that made it wo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Some folks are a bit slow

It can get frustrating for sure. I work in a largely Orthodox community with an explosion in new housing construction and an influx of new investors.?...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RFQ for DoD

Jawja, post: 456378, member: 12766 wrote: So, checking something I heard from another surveyor that did not make sense to me:He said that a surveyor l...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sidework websites?

Greg Kime, post: 456383, member: 13204 wrote: I am a well, not sure. i have been called a Survey Tech, a Geomatics Tech, a Mapping Tech. I have 20 ye...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

spledeus, post: 454695, member: 3579 wrote: Her: I am from the Boston Library and I was asked to research a taking that your firm helped prepare.Me: S...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Joining Civil Engineering firm to provide Surveying Services

lsitnj, post: 452939, member: 7876 wrote: What are your thoughts about joining small engineering firm to provide surveying services? What are pro and ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Iron Pipe Plugs

RobertMS, post: 451873, member: 13052 wrote: Has anyone had to deal with re-flagging an iron pipe that was clogged with dirt? I have because in my are...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I want your learned opinions on Geo-Max

Richard Imrie, post: 449021, member: 11256 wrote: I hadn't thought of that, it's a no win world out there. However, if 2 persons are able to share the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about Elevation Certificates

Scott Ellis, post: 449117, member: 7154 wrote: The difference between a strip mall center and a Condo or Townhouse, is the Condo and Townhouse usually...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Longest Distance with S7??

standing on the corner, post: 450636, member: 8561 wrote: I need to make a 14,000' shot with an S7. I plan on using standard -30 mm prisms. Any tips ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey instruments

Nate The Surveyor, post: 450312, member: 291 wrote: What instrument did you get proficient with, first?My first was a 1923 Adolph Leitz.My dad had me ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Dumb Carlson 14 question, again

foggyidea, post: 448655, member: 155 wrote: I did search through the files for the answer to this question, because I asked in once a few years ago, b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What they said vs what they meant

Nate The Surveyor, post: 448866, member: 291 wrote: "I used to be a surveyor".Means they held a grade rod for an afternoon, when the boss's son didn't...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sales Tax on Boundary Surveys

Paul D, post: 447902, member: 323 wrote: NH doesn't have sales or income tax. We do have quite healthy business and property taxes though.Sent from my...

9 years ago
Page 69 / 75