AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: FEMA Map Service Center problems

I just went to the site to see if I get the same results as you.?ÿ It appears the site is not working.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geoid import in Leica Captivate

Based on everything I've just read, the geoid you are trying to load should have a .GEM file extension.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Foundation Staking

Batter boards and string lines are a thing of the past in my neck of the woods.?ÿ We typically set 8 stakes on the dig, double offsets of the boxed ou...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 905
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 722
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 383
Reply
RE: Calibration Headaches

@350rocketmike If the PLS is not an equal shareholder in the company, that is up to the PLS to decide if he wants to stay on.?ÿ In this particular cas...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Headaches

@rover83 I know the PLS well, he's not only a very long time friend of mine, but a very good surveyor.?ÿ I had followed his footprints several times b...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fantastic opportunity

Don't get too skeptical.?ÿ Seven years ago I was approached by a small Engineering firm who had heard of my reputation from a former client of mine.?ÿ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Headaches

When I worked for a different firm, my company bought out and other company with a variety of ongoing small and large projects.?ÿ Our Survey coordinat...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: c3d to microstation conversion

@leegreen CAD is not a media, it is Computer Aided Design.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello....so I guess I'm now an old-timer

I started on a K & E 30" optical transit with a clunky top mounted distomat hooked up to a motorcycle battery we used to carry around in an army s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Mentoring

@jed I do a ton of construction layout calcs, also do boundary calcs.?ÿ I had some awesome mentors coming up as well and do strictly office work now.?...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 492
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 910
Reply
RE: Mentoring

@jimcox that's not true.?ÿ In my state the number of PLS licenses have been dwindling for years.?ÿ Demand for PLSs thereby increase dramatically.?ÿ Th...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 361
Reply
RE: Zeiss Elta 50 diagonal eyepiece

@bill93 actually, the sun is a star.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Zeiss Elta 50 diagonal eyepiece

Before you start taking star shots make sure the diodes in the optics will hold up to the sun.?ÿ I fried an old topcon edm taking star shots years ago...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Does a closed street automatically become the property of the adjoining owners?

@jitterboogie there are a few platted and planned towns like that here in the NJ pines.?ÿ The town of Lakewood, now with a population of 110,000 (and ...

5 years ago
Page 64 / 75