Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
@oldpacer I'm in NJ and the degree requirement is four years, regardless of prior experience.?ÿ I was in the last round of applicants that were approv...
@tim-v-pls I could not agree with you more and just had that argument with a kid the other night who was pumping his chest talking about being a great...
@rover83 good reply, especially the "book learning" part.?ÿ I took my exam based on 10 years of progressive experience, about half of those 10 years w...
@half-bubble so you're saying that a non degreed person who passes the same national and state exams as a degreed person is a tradesman and not a prof...
@bill93 a little out of context, did your dog take a specialized exam??ÿ How about truck drivers and other's with CDLs?
When a specialized license is required in the field of endeavor, it is professional.?ÿ If expertise were not required, neither would the license be re...
I've never heard of a Doctor, Attorney, Dentist or any other licensed professional offering such discounts so why should I??ÿ A "simple small job" mig...
No, it's not mechanically capable to act as a robot.
When I started surveying back in the 80's the owners of the company had a cold case of Miller bottles in the fridge when we came back from the field, ...
Any time I talk to somebody who starts explaining to me that they are having problems with a neighbor and only need one line "surveyed", it's an insta...
I have six crews and our are of practice includes a mix of boundary/topo, constructing staking for both residential and commercial work, ALTAS, etc.?ÿ...
Back in the early 90's I was working in Engineering design while still running the survey crews on the projects I worked on.?ÿ We had a client and his...
They are making a comeback in NJ as well.?ÿ The NJDEP erects poles with platforms for them to nest on in the coastal area.?ÿ We are also seeing a stro...
@aliquot I don't get it, water law is what it is, water courses change via accretion or avulsion, the deed call can be to the top of bank, center or t...
The missing part of the info is what the deed calls go to.
How did you determine where the documented location is??ÿ How far back does the original deed to the property go??ÿ Were the current owner and the adj...
I have two CBLs in the southern half of the state.?ÿ Both are not worth going to, on is at an airport with limited access and the other is too close t...