AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: TIN Question

If he's willing topay for it, I'dmake it and send it to himwith the disclaimer that the elevations represent what they were at the time of the survey....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Promotion

Congrats on your promotion!

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: What people do when...

@jitterboogie I live in small town, New Jersey, what's left of it and the township is the biggest one (by area) in the largest county.?ÿ More than 1/2...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica/Carlson old timers

The older Leica total stations had a rec card in them with a Leica reader to download and convert the TS files, I'm not sure what format they were con...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What people do when...

"Landlocked public lands" leads me to ponder a few things.?ÿ Are public lands really land locked??ÿ It would seem to me that there would have to be so...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Insurance for solo shops

Tricky topic, when I was solo, I carried $1 million E & O and did a ton of commercial and other layout involving steel and anchor bolt layout, as ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying not a profession?

@edward-reading the books always come into play, I was buying the books and studying a minimum of two or three hours a day is definitely a must, I did...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Reimbursable Expenses

It all depends on where you are and where you are going.?ÿ Local economies make a huge difference, the mileage fee maybe good but a decent place to sl...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying not a profession?

@t-ford the route I took is no longer available in NJ.?ÿ If my daughter wanted to become a PLS here in NJ she would need a 4-year degree.

4 years ago
Page 44 / 75