AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deeds that dont close, due to rounding numbers

What gives us the absolute authority to adjust between 15 to 30 courses in a filed deed??ÿ We don't write deeds and, in most cases when these lots dat...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Recent Geomax experience

@learner I have six crews, 4 with TS 12s and two with TS 16s, in addition to three Leica RTK packages running on Smart Net.?ÿ All the IM people are cr...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Continuing education

NJ requires a total of 24 PDHs for biannual renewal and does not require that you get them through a** in seat exposure.?ÿ I get my PDHs online.?ÿ I u...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calling all FS takers

When I took my test the first time I never cracked a book and did not expect that I would pass it, and I didn't.?ÿ From then on, I hit the books hard ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: John Leon, PLS, LS, PSM

Sorry to read this, I don't know him or if he spent any time in Medford but where he was married is the same church my mother and step father married ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

@norm I won't even address the GIS Technician thing, they get a piece of paper and plot it, rotate and translate in into their coordinate system and m...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

@norm correct, we never do but the courts occasionally do, very hesitantly, change title lines and property rights under very limited circumstances li...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

@norm boundary lines and lines of possession are two different things.?ÿ When one deviates from the others it is not within the scope of our authority...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

@half-bubble actually, the clock starts at the time of discovery.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

@norm absent an amicable property line adjustment, moving deed lines because they don't agree with possession lines is not what we are supposed to be ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

@norm The boundary line does not deviate from the deed line.?ÿ Deed lines and title lines are not the same thing and when possession lines deviate fro...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Versus Long Term Occupation

The only option is that the deed lines are the deed lines, the possession lines are not the title lines until the courts say they are.?ÿ While most of...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS12 and accessories, Non-working touch screen on the TS

Did you try removing the battery for a few minutes and them putting it back in?

4 years ago
Page 46 / 75