AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Decimal minutes

I've never seen it in my 40 years surveying.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey License

Why not just buy a new license? It is backward compatible.

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Leica Rover and Tablet compatible with Trimble Business Center?

Leica has a proprietary format for exporting raw data and does not play well with other manufacturers equipment. I would suggest that you do not mix ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Need answers SOS

I can tell you this as a HS dropout who never bothered to take advanced math courses, you won't find SOS answers to study or exam questions. As one w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Need answers SOS

@kevin-hines well written!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys, Guns, and Racism ... Oh my!

@jitterboogie 43, 560? LOL! 10 Square Chains at a precise 66'.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone familiar with these quotations?

As a Colonial State Surveyor whose forefathers began the push left, I fell shunned by the first one. LOL! The thrill of finding something set 200 or...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys, Guns, and Racism ... Oh my!

The last thing I would be concerned about is 0.004 acres. Rounded up, 1.006 acres equals 1.01. It shouldn't be that difficult to determine if any of...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that make me want to scream

@williwaw I wouldn't go to the Board about anything, if he's in his 90's and retired, it's best to not kick a dead dog. The problem comes into play w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Startup Business Advice

I was launched into the fire of starting on own Survey firm after the market crashed in 2008 and the company I worked for laid off my entire departmen...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that make me want to scream

What is your connection to this dual subdivision? Are you further cutting out pieces from the filed maps? Doing layout work? Have you brought this ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field Stakeout

there has to be a way to do a distance distant intersection for be able to calc in by swinging the delta.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Who Originated the Acronym COGO?

It actually originated before the days of Apple and in the days where there were no PC's that were affordable. In the mid sixties through the mid 70'...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Contractor job site disagreement

@mightymoe the good ones are few and far between these days.

4 years ago
Page 38 / 75