Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
@tom-bushelman that is not true, a call to a natural monument such as a waterway will control every time as the natural monument clearly demonstrates ...
@bill93 the deed call to a watercourse, whether it be top of bank, thread of stream or center of a water way are consoling factors over everything. S...
Check E Bay, years ago when I started my shop I bought a 2 year old version with the licensing key and it worked fine.
It the plan was generated on your original survey coordinates use WCS and your points will drop right in where they belong. This is a common problem ...
Basic stuff on water boundaries, those water courses will often change over time with accretion and avulsion. Some times there is a loss of land and ...
I always used green for staking sewer lines and laterals, blue for watermains and services/curb stops, yellow for gas mains and tails and pretty much ...
I am curious as to why you and another Surveyor both found that there was a gap on one side and overlap on the other and you advise the owner to conce...
@dougie that will create spirs at the cut every time and rip your hands up if they are not ground off.