AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Auto levels and long distance readings, accurate?

@kjac Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should do it. There are reasons that standardized and proven field procedures have been...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving office and Grand opening

I have been involved in two office relocations due to growth and we are currently building a new building to move again in a year or so. I have found...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 958
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1080
Reply
RE: Whew, I feel like Murtaugh from the Lethal Weapon movies.

I can't do the heat anymore, I like the office life, it's always sunny and 72 degrees.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Things I consider was taught have they been abandoned am I missing something?

@olemanriver I was once told by my late father in law that if I wanted to get anywhere worth being, I should switch jobs every few years and take on m...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Things I consider was taught have they been abandoned am I missing something?

@olemanriver setting up the systems that we have in place are a process that constantly evolves into more efficient methods. The key is setting stand...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What is a good build spec for a PC in 2023

Get a high end water cooled gaming PC maxed out with RAM and a fast processor and don't skimp on the video card.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Things I consider was taught have they been abandoned am I missing something?

Answering all of these questions thoughtfully would require writing a novel. 1) it's not how far you let them trig out? As far as you personally fee...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New Hampshire License Free-For-All?

PA did the same but you still have to pass the State Specific exam (that included drainage design).

3 years ago
Reply
RE: EOS Arrow 200

@olemanriver The ROI is completely negated with the loss of billable time and uncertainty in results. It's like opening the door to Pandoras Box. Ve...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: EOS Arrow 200

Why would the higher ups simply toss something like that in your lap and expect you to figure it out? I would never do that to my crews without spend...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Edward Henry Kooper, Alliance NE

Condolences to all who loved him. His Naval experiences exemplify what makes America great. It's sad to see that another true American HERO has pass...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Large ALTA survey no showing a platted subdivision

I would say that the survey is unacceptable if it does not show all title related issues on the face of the survey. I would not dream of having someb...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

There is no clear answer to this question as every project is different in complexity. I estimate that for every hour spent in the field, 2.5 hours w...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Alternatives to Civil 3d

@norman-oklahoma jumping from C3D to MicroStation is not at all an easy task as MS is not intuitive.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Stupid tax mistake

@holy-cow my late wife had a federal student loan through a bank that failed. Before we were even dating, she took out a second mortgage on her home ...

3 years ago
Page 29 / 75