AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 12:57 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1433
Reply
RE: Wetland Survey Insanity

It's essentially a land grab. No matter how small the delineated areas are, they will have some sort wetlands buffer applied to them based on their "...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Wetland Survey Insanity

If something can be regulated, it will be, and not for the sake of saving the planet but, for the sake of governmental agencies justifying their mere ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Can an easement be created for future grantees?

The answer to your question is yes, the owner of the parent tract can create an easement to benefit future owners. It's typically done during the sub...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Running Levels with a Bit of GNSS

I think that everybody is going off topic and not considering the GNNS aspect of the conversation and the achieved "balance" in leveling stations. It...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Running Levels with a Bit of GNSS

I have worked on a few military runways and local airports that receive commercial air traffic and have never come across one that did not have 1st or...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Impact of apparent ROW cost on survey time

Money isn't everything, sure, I can make more money on one big job and get involved in defending or disputing who did what or when or I can devote my ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Registry research - an advantage to the old index books

I'm not a big fan of a lot of scanned documents researchable through our various county clerk's offices in NJ. Most of them are scanned by interns to...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Impact of apparent ROW cost on survey time

This seems like something the prime should clarify for you. My take on this is that there could be an ROW that is vague in detail and/or location. I...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Taxes in Texas

Not true in NJ. When I first started my LLC in NJ the state tried to fine me for not paying estimated quarterly sales taxes. It took hours on the te...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for Leica 1” Instrument

Look through the posts here, somebody is selling a 1" TS 15.

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Taxes in Texas

In NJ we do not charge taxes on surveys, we provide professional services, not a product.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Scheduling

Sounds a bit overcomplicated. He already have GPS tracking capabilities in our trucks in the event that a crew needs to be rerouted to another higher...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 710
Reply
RE: Why me

I think that everybody has one of those "why me?" stories. In short, mine revolves around a 20 acre parcel at the Jersey shore. My function was to r...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES work experience

I am in the same boat, the people in charge at my first employer are deceased. The same is true for my second employer. My third employer probably h...

3 years ago
Page 16 / 75