AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 12:57 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1433
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

That's where things get fuzzy and the case law presented does not address the situation at hand, with long term occupation coming into play. I love en...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

While I agree with the theory that, in essence, there is no such thing as a land locked parcel, there are two distinct differences to case law in what...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

My original thoughts about consolidating the lots were pretty much the same as yours but the author stated somewhere in the thread that he did not wan...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

He describes this parcel as a left over portion of the original subdivision. The line between the adjoining subdivision and the and the left over par...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

I am operation under two assumptions, 1) the builder of the subdivision owned both the subdivided land and the lot you just bought and 2) The subdivis...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: "The developers didn't want to hire surveyors"

It is going to be interesting to see how this shakes out in the courts. It strikes me as ridiculous that the developer is taking legal action against...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

It is interesting that the situation even exists. One would think that creating an access easement through some location within the subdivision would...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Rotation for a historical survey?

It sounds to me like you may be misinterpreting or not understanding a key component of what your surveyor is telling you. You say that using the 1940...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What am I doing wrong Carlson Cad

Carlson will station your lines according to the direction they are drawn in.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction of a boundary

That works great in rural areas but not so much in suburban areas where tree huggers are abound.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction of a boundary

Hearsay is called parole evidence but is another one of the last resort items to consider when other evidence is available.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: It's not just a job...it's an adventure

What are the subscription fees for the Zoleo?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Body cameras for field work?

I guess it depends on the area you are working in. I've worked on a few inner-city redevelopment projects in some pretty shady areas where a body cam...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Body cameras for field work?

Personal safety, this is another reason that I don't run one man crews. I don't think that a body cam would have benefited in the situation, it could...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: It's not just a job...it's an adventure

I couldn't read the article, it's a pay wall thing for me. The decent on the approached looked a little dicey. If it's so hard to get permits to get ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unbelievable

This thing was completely blown out of proportion and I'm willing to bet that the proper explanations were given to those that bothered to ask him wha...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: It's not just a job...it's an adventure

That's one of those projects that memories are made of. Looks like a tight schedule, it's a shame that you did not have the time to do some exploring...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Vermont questions

I can tell you this, back in the winter of 2001, I was assigned the duty to scour the state to find places to install cell phone towers on either brid...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Firmware and chocolate

It's the nature of the beast these days and is not unique to any specific brand. All of the major brands have their own proprietary software and upda...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Recorded Subdivision - Never Conveyed

Thank you, that has been my point all along, an offer does not force an acceptance without either memorialization of an acceptance or other actions th...

3 years ago
Page 17 / 75