AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 12:57 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1433
Reply
RE: Bureaucrats Need Math Lessons

If the property is not zoned agricultural (at least in NJ) farming it would require a change of use variance under the zoning laws. It would also aff...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Bureaucrats Need Math Lessons

Ask them to measure it to that many decimal places, the obvious intent was for a 2 acre lot. What is the noted area on the tax map?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: 2 Title Reports-2 Dimensions

Not really enough given to make any armchair call but given the outline, my mind wonders to the first in deed filing and nailing down the ROW or cente...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16, R500, 3"

Thanks, we have reached out to the contact info and received no response so I guess it really doesn't matter.

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Linked In

I get head hunters emailing me all of the time and have for years. I put my resume on the predecessor to what is now Career Builder.com 25 years ago ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Training for button pushers

I can remember being a very green rod man when we had an older distomat to shoot to a triple prism set up and only on roads because it had to be hooke...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Training for button pushers

I completely disagree with that, almost nobody is walking around with flip phones, they are no longer supported these days. On a smart phone, which a...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Training for button pushers

Teaching math has minimal relevance to boundary surveying? Does one just wander aimlessly, hoping to trip over a corner marker in the woods?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16, R500, 3"

Is this a robot or a standard TS 16?

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Training for button pushers

While I have evolved from the tape and optical transit of the early 80's, one thing has always held firm in my old school thinking. While pushing but...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Working at an Engineering firm with "drama"

I've worked in several mid to large sized engineering and surveying companies. It's almost impossible to assemble 30 to 100 people or more under one ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Linked In

Thanks for the reply Norman. To be honest, I have never had one tip or lead from LinkedIn, and I am working on engaging more often. Connecting with ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Questions - Exporting Points from Raw

My introduction to CAD came in the early 1990's release 10 DOS version. I used a COGO program called Design Plus to calculate an entire large Levitt ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What's worth more, land or water?

This topic is unfamiliar to me, living in a colonial state and not having to be worried about water rights. In my region you either have to have to p...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What's worth more, land or water?

I have to dispute you on this one, what Attorney do you ever see has 30 plus years of education? I don't care if it's an Ivy League school or Harvard...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Hydrographic Surveying

Even in a coastal area, it's something that I don't do enough of to invest in the gear and training. I've gotten projects for a few marinas in the la...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Questions - Exporting Points from Raw

I strictly work with .crd files imported and exported from Carlson in a .csv format. Carlson does give you the option to import and export most major...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Questions - Exporting Points from Raw

I'm not sure what you are trying to edit but go to the points pull down and chose edit points to add your edits.

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1293
Page 11 / 75