Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 12:57 pm
Do you have a maintenance plan for it? If not, try calling HP Tech Support to see if they can walk you through it.
Go on the field crew on FB and search out Paul Cook from Santa Barbara Cali. He specializes in only scanning jobs and uses Faro equipment exclusively...
After all of my years in the field, I have yet to have (knock on wood) any sort of skin problems as a result of UV exposure but did suffer from anothe...
The majority of the members in this group are from America and many of them are extremely knowledgeable about all matters GNSS. It seems to me that t...
Thanks for the post. Very interesting read and I never knew that Daniel Boon was a surveyor until reading this.
That's just insane, it would likely be easier to cut the paver blocks to fit around it.
I often read Nate's contributing posts and the puppies and kittens sound like a feel-good story, but, I'm asking myself why a well seasoned profession...
The pins that you reference with plastic caps do not have serial numbers on them, the numbers that you see on them are the license numbers of the lice...
If you are interested in where you or your neighbor's POB is, that should be clearly defined in the deeds and retractable, the deeds should also note ...
Both, but the question is, which one controls? The answer is different and dependent on the situation and evidence.
As you put it, "spilling the beans" is what I'm talking about but telling war stories factually about screw ups by others are also something that I av...
You are missing my point, this is not just about surveying, it's about our duty to our client to keep our mouths shut while going through the process ...
Freedom of speech is not 100% protected, especially when it comes to protecting public health, safety and welfare. Under your context, I could hang a...