AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 12:57 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1433
Reply
RE: Solo to small shop owners question

When I started my business back in 2010 I bought the latest version of Carlson and wanted ACAD to be my CAD platform. I did not want to pay the high ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo to small shop owners question

Microsoft Office is the standard office suite out there on the market. While I have the full package installed, I rarely use anything other than outl...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Quick question - Access (2017)

Field calcs have their place but rotations in the field and collecting data post rotation can lead to a major train wreck, I have seen it in the past....

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Quick question - Access (2017)

Personally, I would not rotate anything mid job. There are many who won't agree with me, but I would not rotate anything in the field.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS BETA-S 5.0.0

I may be wrong but have always been taught that two hours was the minimum observation required to get an OPUS solution and more time is encouraged to ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineering Experience options

Tricky situation but it's great to see that you are concerned for his future as a PE. Perhaps you should have a discussion with him about him going el...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Waterville, Minnesota makes the CBS Evening News

Some are ill advised in the potential threat of living in an area prone for flooding and can't afford a grand to through at flood insurance, on top of...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Family togetherness

Simple situation to resolve, "sorry, I can't help with that".

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Family togetherness

Does it really have to be done? Only if there is agreement among the siblings. What happens when it IS done and the siblings don't agree to IT being...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16, R500, 3"

Hey Norman, I just wanted to reach out to you to tell you that that I am eating crow, you were correct when you said that the TS 16s were all robots, ...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Family togetherness

Several potential issues come to mind for me, the first being that I wouldn't want to get involved in bad blood relationships between siblings. Given...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16, R500, 3"

I responded to you via email, we are interested in potentially buying the package of gear, please reply to all to the email that I just sent or call B...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Leica TS16, R500, 3"

My company reached out to you and received no reply using the contact info that you posted. We are interested in in speaking to you about purchasing ...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Bureaucrats Need Math Lessons

I own property in a rural farmland community is the largest township (area wise and the largest county in NJ). That being said, our town supports the...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS16, R500, 3"

Yes, we have several, and also several robots that are 16s. To the best of my knowledge, and I could be wrong, it's not a matter of switching out han...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Virginia State Specific Exam

PA is exactly the same, mostly TR 55 and pipe design, none of which I care to do.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Virginia State Specific Exam

For the last 10 years I have had nobody to report to as the Director of Surveying. I sat down to look at the FLA application and decided against taki...

2 years ago
Page 10 / 75