AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
C Billingsley
C Billingsley
@c-billingsley
Free
Joined: June 3, 2011 11:27 am
Topics: 46 / Replies: 772
Reply
RE: Locus GPS rollover date appears to have come upon us

Dale, post: 402622, member: 6246 wrote: Craig, glad to hear that those Rx's are still making you money ! Hi Dale,They're working great. I've got a f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Locus GPS rollover date appears to have come upon us

Thanks, Jerry! I ran into that a couple of days ago and thought I was going crazy.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying the neighbor's improvements

JB, if I were in your situation, I would probably turn it down as well. If you don't feel comfortable doing the job, let someone else handle it. Perh...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Watch for "Booby traps"

Jimmy Cleveland, post: 400849, member: 91 wrote: Several years ago at one of our conferences, the TN Drug Task Force did a presentation. They warned o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Confessions from an old surveyor

My state has recently added the requirement that any easements shown on a boundary survey must be monumented. Only when they run with a property line...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Graduating to Party Chief - A recollection

paden cash, post: 396801, member: 20 wrote: I had one PC, not much older than me, that was sooo sure I was going to screw him around he led me (the ro...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Dropping the Brick! Using Sena Parani SD1000 Bluetooth Questions

Eric L., post: 396567, member: 12221 wrote: Hello.I'm using a GPT8203 with TSC2 using SurveryPro. I'm running into a similar issue (satel radios need ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Total Station for the purpose

Will you be using a data collector? Some of the lower end Topcons used to have a data port that actually rotated with the instrument, meaning you had ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: High Velocity Inverts

If you're sure of the pipe size, you could use a pipe mic to get a measurement to the top of the pipe and then subtract the difference. In the past I...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a new work truck

For one man, it's hard to beat a simple regular cab pickup with a camper or a bed cover.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What knocks out a prism pole plumb bubble?

If it happens to be a collet-style prism pole, most people grab the level while loosening the collet, tending to make it spin around the pole if the l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 48 GX calculator

I agree with A Harris. It sounds like the cards are losing connection. I would do my best to clean the contacts and see if it helps.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Backsight zero drift in Trimble S series total stations

Mark Mayer, post: 392731, member: 424 wrote: I'll bet dollars to donuts that the problem is the tribrach. More specifically, the instrument is not sea...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing deadlines over personal preferences?

Trundle, post: 391427, member: 12120 wrote: After competing my first job (ALTA) at a new company, my boss (the only PLS in the office) gave me a list ...

10 years ago
Page 3 / 41