AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
C Billingsley
C Billingsley
@c-billingsley
Free
Joined: June 3, 2011 11:27 am
Topics: 46 / Replies: 772
Reply
RE: We have a new baby!!

How about Mark Chain?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Re Introduce

Welcome back!

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Good Morning

Welcome to the forum

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Tribrach adjustment

Here's what I do. I believe this to work as well or better than the hockey-puck style adjusting tools, and it uses items that most surveyors already h...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Unknown Field Book symbol

Looks like he was the one to light the fire under the rest of the crew.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station Calibration/Adjustment

I adjust my tribrachs myself, but I take my robot in for professional adjustment once a year (more often if necessary). I take it with me when I go to...

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Satel 3 ASD Radio Interference

It sounds like there is something wrong with your DC connection port.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

Brad Ott, post: 406380, member: 197 wrote: [USER=91]@Jimmy Cleveland[/USER] will be along soon and he will make your day with a link to some photos......

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Geo-Tronics or Geo Shack for Topcon service?

I have no complaints about Hayes, but I haven't used them for calibrating instruments in a long time. I've always been very satisfied with Deaton's w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Christmas bonuses

I recently started a new job, and being the new guy, when the boss walked around handing out Christmas bonuses, all I got was a "Merry Christmas". Bu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures from the field: Zion NP

You must have gotten a deal on all those X-90 units!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: CONES protect?

Paul in PA, post: 404082, member: 236 wrote: OUCH!!!I usually just stick my finger in the hole and pick it up, am usually able to carry a three high s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Locus GPS rollover date appears to have come upon us

JerryS, post: 402699, member: 205 wrote: I should have noted that this will only matter if:1: you are attempting to process Locus receiver files with ...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 41