Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: April 13, 2026 2:33 pm
East of the SabineRegards,Bruce
Regards,Bruce
Too small for me or I would jump on it:
:good: :good: :good:
Would liked to have been there but I didn't get the memo.Bruce
I know you can use a Carlson 600+ with them.
I have had very good experiences buying used instruments & plotters off ebay.Robot questions are over my head.Bruce
HCThanks, I was talking metric hours.
I believe now it is 1 year = 2000hrs. No way to get more than 2oooo hrs in a year.Bruce
Shoot, I have two RPLS college professors who want to sign off on a young man who works for me to take the first part of the exam. He say's he has wo...
Do you keep copies of what you scan ?
Thanks for the info.Bruce
The Surveying program at TJC is run by a woman, Ms. Williams.
:good: :good: :good:
:good: :good: :good:
Simplicity "Sight" Survey 3
Welcome, Alex.. Great career choice. Look into both schooling and on the job experience, the two work best hand-in-hand.Bruce