AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: ALL KINDS OF WRONG

> those type of surveys, a Mortgage Loan Inspection, originally called a Category 4, by TSPS, have been "deleted" from the types of surveys in 1981...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: pdf software recommendation

> One of our state regulatory agencies will allow submittals in .pdf format. They really seem to encourage it. I have been shopping the various .pd...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALL KINDS OF WRONG

> In my opinion.> > I really wanted to post a copy of a survey in hand that I have from another surveying company with names blacked out-deci...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo Surveyors - How big is too big?

For example, I am looking at putting a cost proposal together for this shopping center. Its approximately 8.2 acres with 17 corners and an hour drive ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 862
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 449
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1106
Reply
RE: TDS Ranger 200T SurveyPro 3.8.3 Upgrade options

> That's probably not a great idea. > > I'm pretty sure the license codes changed between 3.8.3 and 4.0> > If you do decide to try it,...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ROFLMFAO this morning

> In my inbox:> > "$X,XXX for a survey?? I can’t pay that gentlemen. We have never paid over $2,200 for a survey, anywhere. And especi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS Recon Pocket PC Repair

> Bow Tie> > Have had the same problem in the past. Turn the unit on, pull the battery off the back, and then side it back on. This will ca...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do when you don't have backup equipment?

I use currently use Topcon instruments and would like to use Hayes, but does it matter that they are so far away from me? I have a Topcon dealer near ...

14 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: TDS Recon Pocket PC Repair

> Does anyone know where to send a TDS Recon Pocket PC for repair?> > While working in the rain today, the screen froze up and went blank wit...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1119
Reply
RE: Topcon Robotic Help

> I was out today trying to turn sets on some control. Setup on the first point, got a backsight (direct)and started my set, when the gun flopped (...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 20-26 YEARS OLD SURVEY . . . attorney needs copy

In Florida, I think that any description that someone could write on a bar napkin can be filed (as long as you pay the doc stamps). Now getting a perm...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Express Map

> hFor all of you that are/should be interested, Here is a link to the ExpressMap Site:> >br>They make it sound good, but where do they get t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Taken from a webpage... These are not ours !!!!!!

> "Network GPS" vertical accuracy is dependant on the density of the CORS sites. With a large spacing among stations, you can get numbers that may...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Taken from a webpage... These are not ours !!!!!!

> FLOOD INSURANCE? Save by considering an Elevation Certificate and/or LOMA $180 > > $240 LOT SURVEYS QUOTES FOR MORE COMPICATED SURVEYS>...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Certificate & Balky Clients

> To encapsulate what Bruce said, the long-form cert -- which exists in various forms -- is an exercise in transferring as much liability as possib...

14 years ago
Page 39 / 42