AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Where do you carry your field book?`

I used to do that, but the summers get so hot and humid here in Florida. The field book gets soaking wet with sweat. I currently hold my field book in...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Blue collar job, who knew??

> Number six on the blue collar job list-----> > >br>I kind of always thought that surveying was a light blue (or white with blue stripes)...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you create a Trimble CSD File?

I tried your procedure, but It seems that whatever custom CSD file that I try to load, I get this error message:

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you create a Trimble CSD File?

> What data collector and software are you using. I have instructions for the TSC2 and survey controller ver. 12.2 that I can share if you want it....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you create a Trimble CSD File?

> What data collector and software are you using. I have instructions for the TSC2 and survey controller ver. 12.2 that I can share if you want it....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Blue collar job, who knew??

> If we only pay $10.00 an hour for all this we can't expect any more than what we get.> > We are a service provider. We offer all types of p...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 2127
Reply
RE: ALTA certification

> I have been under a lot of pressure to add "successors and assigns" to my ALTA certification behind the lenders name. I am very hesitant to certi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Blue collar job, who knew??

You mean this song pertains to us?[flash width=420 height=315

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 641
Reply
RE: TDS SurveyPro 4.5.2 and Geoid12A

> Jimmy, Geoid 12a will not work with 4.5. You can upgrade to 4.11 if you don't like 5.xx. However, with the new changes I'd highly recommend going...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ACAD to Intellicad

I have been running ICAD for about a year. I don't miss AutoCAD. I have even loaded some rather large LIDAR grids and it seemed to run OK. I would say...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Health Insurance

> No - but we went to a $5,000 deductible.That is what I have, but I am concerned that high deductible policies might not meet the minimum required...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: In search of 1883 letter from a Florida Deputy Surveyor

And that is why I work solo now. Now only the land owners get to shoot at me.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Two surveys which one is right?

I think I would agree with the Pseudo Ranger's assessment. It appears that whoever built the fence on lot 38 may have used the common rear corner of l...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Two surveys which one is right?

This is the pertinent part of the plat of Northern Hills Unit 10. It was done by Macina, Bose, Copeland & Associates, Inc. formerly R. Marvin Ship...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: IntelliCAD Modify by pre selection

> Somehow a intellicad setting has changed. I use to be able to pre select an object so the grips would show, right click, and select and modify co...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Locators

> It's good to know that the Magna wand is now the "HoundDog" and comes with "fence ignoring" function which is pretty useful, the ML-3 is indeed a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: LS Degree based on experience, Ted Madson?

> A few weeks ago I received an email that discussed obtaining a Degree in LS from some group, based on your experience.> > I believe that it...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Filson Vest

My old boss would wear a Filson vest like that. He used to do quite a bit of work in Alaska which I think is where he started wearing them. In Florida...

13 years ago
Page 34 / 42