AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Drone makes first legal flight

How do the LIDAR Sensors and cameras mounted in those drones compare to the ones mounted in standard aircraft? The the company that I worked for previ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Price Wars...how low do you go to compete?

Will the title companies insure for title defects that would be revealed by survey? Around here the title insurers will put an exception to policy if ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 2nd Principal Meridian - Initial Point

Tallahassee Meridian - Initial PointOn a recent trip, My father and I visited the newly remonumented Tallahassee Meridian Initial Point in the new Cas...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Price Wars...how low do you go to compete?

> Traditionally in California ... Rarely are surveys done for ordinary residential transactions.They don't do surveys for residential mortgages in ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Paperless office

I am still waiting for the 24"x36" iPads to come out.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Paperless office

I don't know how some of you work without field books. I have cut out a lot of what I used to put in the book, but I have to at least have a sketch of...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Price Wars...how low do you go to compete?

He'll probably throw in painting the windows for free.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Price Wars...how low do you go to compete?

> "I have done a few proposals for 20 acre horse farms for like around a $1000"> > Seriously, you are kidding, right?Unfortunately not. Had a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Price Wars...how low do you go to compete?

I did that once when I started my business. I advertised a low introductory rate just to get in the mix with the other surveyors. Didn't work. It got ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Added internal memory to hiper lite +

> I added some internal memory to my hiper lite + what should the interval be set at 1",10" , 30"? I got 4 meg of memory all I am wanting to do is ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Email...Email

In Florida, all of the standard real estate sales contracts state that the buyer is responsible for the payment of the survey. I would be agreeable to...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Email...Email

My Response...Well, here was my response. We'll see how it goes over (probably never hear from them again).[Out of state banker I have never heard of]...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Email...Email

> We will accept payment from closing from a few title agents that we trust. In the beginning, we had a few that closed, but due to a breakdown in...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Email...Email

> Could you simply respond with the question of who will be responsible for payment if the deal fails to close? I see it as a clear conflict of int...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 26
Views: 1366
Reply
RE: Mass License fee

Wow, it sure does cost a lot to regulate surveyors in Texas. They must be an unruly bunch there ;).

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mass License fee

Florida is $255 for 2 years for personal surveying license. Stack on another $255 for the surveying business license. Oh yeah, and don't forget to add...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Credit Cards

I have been in business for coming up on 2 years and I am already tired of dealing with AR. Been using it more and more. Especially on real estate tra...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Climate

> Let's say you were a multi state licensee in charge of your department. For many years, you have reported to the owners. Now let's say that sud...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Re: Payment pre-closing

> Which is why it's BEST that the person relying on the survey PAYS for the survey. I've been teaching my clients that they should simply have the...

12 years ago
Page 25 / 42