AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Carlson 2013 IntelliCAD - Drawing Buffers

That works!!!That works!!! Thanks

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2013 IntelliCAD - Drawing Buffers

Buffer Lines are not the same as Offset Lines...I believe a buffer line never exceeds the buffer amount (in this case 50 feet). So on the angled out p...

12 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: HORNETS!!!!

Had a nasty surprise when I opened the access cover to this benchmark. One of them stung me, but I got my revenge.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mortgage Surveys R Us

Mortgage Surveys SuckAre banking regulations different in the differing states on surveys relating to mortgages? Here in Florida, banks won't (or mayb...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON 14 INTELLICAD line labels

I have noticed lately where my line and curve tables would disappear on me. I would just exit and come back in and they would reappear. I have not not...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Merger/Partnership with Engineering Firm

soloSo, where did they send you for vacation? :-S

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Blamed

It sounds like a Class III boundary survey in Rhode Island isn't a boundary survey at all. I can see why that would confuse people. Oh yeah, we got a ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Cheap Tripod vs. Expensive Tripod

Would you think that quick clamps are appropriate for a heavy robot? That is what I have now, but they work themselves loose over time and you have ma...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 2908
Reply
RE: New Home Sales

In my area, it seems that there are only 3 kinds of people that are buying into new construction. Those with grey hair, blue hair and no hair (along w...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: New Home Sales

> Data just out says new home sales are surging. Good news for surveyors?In my area, I would only call it a surge in the relative sense. Right now ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: House Built on Wrong Property

Somethings fishyYeah, the media narrative is definitely not on our side here:Surveying error dooms $2M Rhode Island mansion

12 years ago
Reply
RE: House Built on Wrong Property

Somethings fishySo does that mean that the Engineering firm is in hot water on this? Their site plan told them where to build it. Sounds like they ass...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: House Built on Wrong Property

I think this is the House.I think that they may have been trying to put it on parcel 191:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Tool-

Is it OK if its a bright orange hoodie?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Tool-

Heck, I heard of a party chief at my previous job took apart one of those big mechanical gates to gain access to the property he was surveying.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Tool-

I would say it was a reasonable means of gaining access to a property to carry out my quasi-judicial function in State of Florida's land tenure system...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Tool-

Florida Surveyors have right of entry while conducting our duties during a survey. Personally, I would rather unscrew a hinge or latch rather than use...

12 years ago
Page 24 / 42