AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Reply
RE: Mark Eckl

I went to the University of Florida with Mark. Sad to hear this news...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: History of Topcon Robotic Total Stations

Can someone explain how the RC remote works?I am using an AP-L1, which does not use the RC remote. What exactly does it do? Do you hit the button and ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: History of Topcon Robotic Total Stations

How long does Topcon support their equipment?Do you know how long Topcon supports their equipment? Back at the place I used to work, they were a Leica...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 5531
Reply
RE: Construction Surveyor

> Working directly for the contractor involves a shift in perceived status, construction surveyors often feel appreciated less working directly for...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Error Code E53

Robot Battery Lifespan?Hmm, I use an external 12 volt battery for this gun. It's a little over 18 months old now. It still giving me a good voltage, b...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Working for someone who is NOT the property owner

The buyer ordering a survey is quite common around here. This is mostly for a pending real estate transaction when a survey is required. Usually, I as...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 690
Reply
RE: Solo Surveyor Rates

> $90/hr for a two-man crew is not a recipe for a successful business. That is just owning a job. There's no room in that for an actual return on c...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trend in Boundaries

> An basic ALTA with no (or very limited) Table A items would not be far different from a very thorough boundary survey.That's what I am thinking a...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 889
Reply
RE: Union Shop?

What's a union? Being the only employee here, I do everything.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a dwg "saved back"

sent message with email.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-ring

> I received a call from a realty broker, requesting a fee for a 7 acre shopping center ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey. The parcel is extremely busy ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I hired a surveyor and I feel like I need to hire another.

Showing Boundary Line Fences should not be optional.I don't know about Arizona, but in Florida, not showing a fence (with dimensions) along a boundary...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fema flood vents

When you say temperature controlled openings, does that mean that they open and close based on temperature? If so, I don't think you can count that as...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Accuracy of Alignment with an El Cheapo Handheld

Did you convert the WGS84 coordinates output by the handheld GPS to NAD83(2011)? Otherwise you will have a few feet of bias right off the bat.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Redimarks

Staking Pencil?Is that like a lumber crayon? If so, what color?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Redimarks

Make sure you store them tip down...I have heard the best way to keep markers going for the longest amount of time is to store them with the tip facin...

12 years ago
Page 23 / 42