Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
The County GIS says the neighbor is right...
Does Title Insurance pay for these kinds of suits?Great Information Mr. Stahl. Thanks for posting. As a side question, does title insurance usually pa...
Problem SolvedOK, after doing some research, I found this paper which explains how to do point averaging with SurvCE. Apparently to have to have some ...
Gotta appeal...Concerning Boundary Law cases, usually anything and everything can happen with the decision at the trial court level (lots of "split th...
Was this monument shown on the Plat?Is this an original corner shown on the Plat? Is it undisturbed? If the answer is yes to both questions, then the ...
Not providing the boundary survey map = not professionalI would agree with others here that the surveyor not giving you a copy of the boundary survey ...
Was the "survey" you originally had really a survey?Is the document showing your boundaries that you originally received when you purchased your home ...
8 feet? That's nothin'..How about where the location of the Point of Beginning is 150 feet removed from where its supposed to be? I worked on this one...
> When I checked the ppm, it did indeed change (+ above 68 degrees or so, - below)as it should, but what's the use of setting it frequently if it d...
Also, does anyone know what the information contained within the "GT" record reflects?
FloridaNo sales tax on services in Florida.
I use IdenTrust for my digital certificate.
I think it's called planned obsolescenceBack at my old place of employment, we were a Leica shop and the dealer promised service for at least 10 years...
I think it's called planned obsolescence
Be careful with that...> -The easiest is, if you are using a base/rover, set the base to record static data, do your assumed coordinates survey whi...
FloridaFLORIDASubdivision Plats:....Yes... Florida Statutes Chapter 177, Part 1Surveys:...............No... But can attach to a deed as long as you ca...
> Hopefully it is just a setting or a software/firmware update that needs to be applied.It may be a setting problem. I believe the firmware is curr...