AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
bow-tie-surveyor
bow-tie-surveyor
@bow-tie-surveyor
Free
Joined: October 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Topics: 124 / Replies: 697
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 586
Reply
RE: Exclusive Agreement with a Bank

> If the deal doesn't close you don't get paid.> Is also a violation of RESPA.Its specifically banned in Florida (not that it doesn't go on anyw...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pros and Cons of Recording Surveys

I would ask that your CCRs eventually get filed...:good:

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pros and Cons of Recording Surveys

I would ask that your CCRs eventually get filed...Ok, but I would request that you fill out the Certified Corner Record documents (which us Florida su...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Another ALTA Question

This should make them happy...Just use this certification language on all of your future ALTA surveys and you won't get those kind of calls anymore:To...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How to observe angles only in SurvCE

At 434 light years away, it would take awhile to get that reflectorless shot.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: WTF - Responses to Craigs List AD

How about an Attorney Rodman?When I was working at my fathers business, we had a attorney apply for a rodman's position once. I think my father deemed...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Signing & Certifying Your Surveys

> Straight forward enough when you send a set of prints out directly after completing the project, no question no problem> > But when a clien...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Big money in Colorado ?

Talk about being taken to the wood shed....With nearly $10,000 in fines and costs (this would not include the fines and costs to the individual survey...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Big money in Colorado ?

It's the same way in Florida. A party chief or crew can't offer surveying services without either being licensed themselves or under the direct employ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Big money in Colorado ?

is this legal in your state? It's not where I am.Is this legal in your state? In Florida, a party chief or survey crew can't sub-contract themselves o...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Accepting Credit Cards

I started with Square which had a 3.5 percent rate on keyed in transactions. I have recently switched to Amazon's new Amazon Local Register which only...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using Datumate Software?

They do have a calibration procedure for the particular camera that you are going to be using.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using Datumate Software?

$6000 plus $1000 per year maintenance subscription.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: $ 300 LAND SURVEY

I'm afraid to say that it's true...I work in the same area as the subject of the article and can say that is pretty much the current run of the mill p...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: No,no,no,no,no,no,no

I've done it before. I didn't think it was that particularly dangerous (unless they are driving fast).

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fidelity Title

I avoid using color in my PDF surveys because I don't always know how hard copies are going to be generated. Black and white works well on any printer...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practice for tagging iron pipe property corners?

What kind of Iron Pipes do you use?So do you get them through plumbing suppliers? Do you use the old style Black Iron Pipes, Galvanized or Ductile Iro...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practice for tagging iron pipe property corners?

Where do you get your pipe monuments?Here in Florida, I have not seen many surveyors that set iron pipes for monuments. They used to be fairly prevale...

12 years ago
Page 18 / 42