Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Dave Karoly, post: 343309, member: 94 wrote: The converter should make a text file with the reason for the failure in it. I received an RW5 from my co...
rfc, post: 343289, member: 8882 wrote: Yes, I understand; but did you do it with the converter? I thought they did not come with the demo (which would...
rfc, post: 343284, member: 8882 wrote: Did you get access to the Microsurvey converters with the program demo? If so, did it bring rw5's directly in? ...
Norman Oklahoma, post: 343239, member: 9981 wrote: It needs a place to start. Commonly the unadjusted field points come in with the data and serve tha...
rfc, post: 343228, member: 8882 wrote: Forgive the newbie question, but why are you holding 103 and B103-104? It looks like all your backsights are to...
Jim Frame, post: 343225, member: 10 wrote: You have 104 fixed, it needs to float. Erase the exclamation points; no need to have anything after the coo...
OK, after adding an approximate coordinate for 101 it ran. However, I gave it enough information to solve the adjustment before. Maybe they can fix th...
Jim Frame, post: 343213, member: 10 wrote: Give 104 a coordinate and try again. Approximate is good enough, and let it float. No dice that way eithe...
OK, I got the demo version of STAR*NET to kick the tires and see how great it is. The first test bombed right off the bat when there Carlson converter...
MLSchumann, post: 343143, member: 471 wrote: I think it is worth mentioning that regardless the least squares program, the results should be the same....
Conventional Leveling solo is a real drag, but if you get a trig leveling setup it can be a great equalizer. You can double your site distances (500'-...
I thought the whole point of having workers compensation insurance was to make it where your company wouldn't get sued in the first place.
Maybe you could discuss it with her broker. See if they approve of this behavior.
Isn't all that geometry already digitized in the architects CAD file? Seems like you could just stake it out at the desired interval.
I think holding the power button did a soft reboot. Holding down the power button with the esc and shift keys (or the 2 shift keys, being the 2 keys o...
I image it would be rather difficult to eject a person who is trying to ripen an adverse possession claim when that person is also the Sheriff. Also, ...