AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 9, 2026 7:22 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: Scale Factor

Some long time ago the inch was defined as 2.54 cm for international industrial purposes. That's the connection for "international." That was 2 ppm di...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

I disagree with the math but agree with the conclusion-you will never put the replacement exactly where the original was by measurements. Permutation ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

That seems backward, as around here 1/2 was very common until the standards called for 5/8.  

12 months ago
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

>Clearly, they are putting a cloud on your client's title, They are not calling into question the title to a piece of land. If the party unambigu...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: A good book

Electronic copy of book

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

Some of these models are listed on eBay at prices that might be worth your time. If you are going to the SHS event in Marietta, you might find some ...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Please End Our Debate on This Federal Note!

How often do you see East on random ... 80.00 ? Seems odd with typical chaining accuracy of the day. If he was faking it I'd expect a made up number...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Please End Our Debate on This Federal Note!

I'm no rxpert, but I read that as Temp^y with the last letter raised as was common on many abbreviated words back then. Same both entries because he...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Attorney revised my stamped Exhibit map

What exactly was whited out or changed?

1 year ago
Reply
RE: An Anthem Song for Surveyors

Interesting, but I can't help but think of how many other peoples' creative efforts the AI had absorbed and used them to make the orchestration.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: The "simple" math we used to know how to do in our heads

1. Estimated x=2.48 2. 20 3. x=0 is only solution 4. X=3 Calculator says first one is 2.453...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes I wonder

"Which is hereby incorporated in this dpcument by reference" ?

1 year ago
Page 5 / 501