AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: Surveyor survives 12,700v shock

Very true. I groan every time I read something like they said about "sending 12,700 volts through him”. The volts don't go through. Volts across tw...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Initial Point for 5th PM Surveys in Minnesota & the Dakotas

RichTTTI'd be interested in the Sept 11 info in case I can make it.Thanks.billhart (at) cedar-rapids (dot) net

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Initial Point for 5th PM Surveys in Minnesota & the Dakotas

Rich, I'd like the information about Sept 11. That looks like it is shaping up to be a busy weekend, but there's a chance I'd go.billhart (at) cedar-...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Real World Example No. 1

Perhaps surveyors need caps for the uncapped rebars and pipes they find, saying "Rejected by PLS #xxxx"

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Raising of a house...

That stack of blocks doesn't look very stable against lateral forces. Is there some cross bracing I don't see?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Live Naked Kp Index On Stage Right Now !

Live Naked Kp Index On Stage Right Now !-Dane>10.7 year cycleExperts keep referring to that cycle, when they will admit the magnetic polarity of ev...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Rotate 90 degrees? kinda long

In some ways it it is too bad that descriptions were always written with NxxE bearings. When they started out depending only on compasses, that was a...

16 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: GPS has indicated that the 37th Parallel

Hope this doesn't get publicized like the 4 corners thing.Monuments over measurements. In this case, I think it is 1925 Supreme Court monuments.

16 years ago
Page 499 / 501