Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:41 pm
If you shoot as close to perpendicular as possible through a closed window, what's the likely error? Angle should be fairly good. Distance might hav...
You shouldn't be showing these pictures. Once people realize your magic "camera" on the tripod can SEE the lines, they won't be willing to pay you to...
Well, the yellow line is only 0.04 wide.
Hmm. The date is EDT and the time is UTC. Is that accounted for somewhere? Making it 7/27 does wonders for the longitude, but of course the latitude...
You are way ahead of me on the equations, and maybe some day I'll work on catching up. I've done some solar and Polaris sights with decent results, us...
I bought a 15C when I went back to school for the MS in 1981.The 15C has more features than I ever used. It was just too much work to enter complex-v...
Yesterday I was in the State Historical library and looked at the transcribed field notes of the subdivision into sections to see if there was anythin...
>than looking out for the best interest of a buyerThe real estate agent is agent for the seller. The buyer has no one representing them.
Hmm. They have some sort of system of breakdown of the area into quadrants and lots. But they are working in acres instead of metric, sigh. Where is...
Like everything done by mankind, it would be screwed up just enough that it is still workable but not quite right, and not done until after it already...
A quarter of Monroe would be about fifteen or twenty blocks? I remember when the RR still ran, so there hasn't been too many decades for things to de...
The easiest conversion method for me would be Excel spreadsheet with some formulas using trunc() and formatting the result as a fraction in 1/16ths (i...
If the utilities don't get located, encourage the seller to provide each buyer with a copy of his sketch of "about" where they are. Do not take on an...
KeithI thought the sarcasm of including the definitions helped make his point about too many people ignoring field evidence. I'd rather see this than...
Is there any advantage at all to combining lots? I didn't see that you pointed out any. The drawbacks may be minimal but could exist.If you combine ...
What is the legal status of an affidavit that has gone unchallenged for a long time, even though it has an obvious problem with believability of the a...