AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:37 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9717
Reply
RE: Typical West Texas Lot Survey

How accurately do you think you can identify the end of Mound Hill? From that photo it looks somewhat rounded. Is there a sharp edge drop off visibl...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Roundabout - Not the RUSH version

I didn't think Mass. had roundabouts. When I was there many years ago I was told they were rotaries.Is it a bag or a sack? Soda, pop, or coke (no cap...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Where is the Right of Way and who gets to decide?

Repaired image linkIt seems to me that whoever prevails on the issue of prior survey vs actual location, there needs to be a lot more dimensions, angl...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: glorecords.gov has been updated

List of manualsIt isn't without its problems. I searched some land in Iowa W of 5th PM and it mapped the desired section, but then I clicked on searc...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Safety in the woods

Correction: MOST hunters are not idiots. MOST people are good drivers, too.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Safety in the woods

Your work regs cover off-road dress?And are you confident hunters will recognize lime?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What Am I To Make Of This???

Listing and seller removed from ebayLooks like it has been identified as a fraud and removed. The link that did bring up the sold listing now gets:Th...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 23
Views: 936
Reply
RE: Camera's for field documentation.

Has Canon fixed the problem on the PowerShot cameras where the protective iris only opens partway when you turn the camera on? You have to always rem...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Maine stone wall mess

But you just said you didn't think the older surveyor walked it. And the property owner could walk it clockwise and follow the wire. Are you looking...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Maine stone wall mess

I know you like your stone walls up there, but isn't a wire fence that follows close to a straight extension of a stone wall on a line to a pile of st...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I just downloaded

What does it have for a sensor?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't Anger! me!!!

In the 1930's at $200/mo you probably could have had a thousand applicants for a job opening.>"Federal minimum wage standards were first set in 193...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What Am I To Make Of This???

Yes it sounds somewhat suspicious. More so without a reserve price. The seller has a feedback rating of 10 transactions, but none since 2004. The o...

16 years ago
Page 493 / 501