AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 3:52 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9715
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: Why some people think their work is worth more

I'm sure the agent would say that they don't make that kind of sale every week, and have overhead expenses too, and advertising costs an arm and a leg...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Garmin 12CX - 1 Billion Second Problem?

My Garmin GPS MAP 76S is about that vintage and still works fine.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Eminent Domain by a Foreign Country.

I think a foreign entity should have no standing in US courts to get eminent domain. What would happen, of course, is that US or state government wou...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital Camera for the field

Any camera nowadays will have plenty of megapixels-anything past 4 Mp is plenty.Check the optical zoom range, and close focus limit. It is nice to be...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument reading...

Yes, that was what I was thinking before I saw the marked-up photo. It makes a poor 15 but a very much worse 16.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Keeping a secret.

I always liked the file that Dr. Gus Andrews used for his research documentation: whatsup.doc

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 36 FEET OF OOOOOOPs !

Not sure which state. Why is it that all newspapers and TV stations, when they put up a web presence, just assume you know where their town is?Anyway...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lightsquared and older L1 Gear

A bandwidth isn't an all-or-nothing proposition. The further you get from the resonant frequency, the less signal gets through, according to a respon...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lightsquared and older L1 Gear

The percentage bandwidth usually quoted would be the range of frequencies that pass without undue loss so that they can be received if desired. That ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Due North in PLSS Retracement

Have you looked (can you find?) the original notes to deduce if the line was runby 1) solar compass, giving a precision of about 5 arc minutes, and co...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: chrisnik hounddog snooper.

Ignore negative polarity?Do they sell a different model for use in the Southern hemisphere?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Great site for study materials and calculators

Corrected link (take out extra period)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSS - Section 6, Lot 4

I'm not a PLS, much less a guru. But I see no reason to doubt that the intention of the second conveyance was to transfer all of the remainder after ...

15 years ago
Page 469 / 501