Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 6:52 am
Sounds as though there is no reliance on those questionable pins. If ever there was a case for pincushioning, you probably have it.You would probably...
I just pulled up a couple bench mark data sheets.Be sure you are using the full URL. I don't think you can leave off the www.
Previous threads on this site about that tower, including pictures[msg=31757]here[/msg][msg=59950]here[/msg][msg=143541]and here[/msg]
Spreadsheet shows need for dynamic heights?I'm not sure I know what I'm doing, so would appreciate anyone's critique of the spreadsheet.www.hartpierce...
What would be the approximate minimum and maximum distances below the well top down to the water?
So relative height between wells is what is critically important, and absolute height, or height relative to any other features is secondary. That's ...
There seems to be an assumption that it has to be referred to HARN stations or long OPUS sessions. Isn't it true that these are not as desirable for ...
Speaking of Power Squadron...This post earlier this year in a [msg=131006]thread[/msg]gave a good answer.
Note the addition to my post above, which went in almost at the same time you replied.As to reporting what is there, NGS accepts credible-looking repo...
For a rod-style mark, the stamping would be on the rim of the logo cap. A replacement would either include RESET or have a new number. A replacement...
AC7974 DESIGNATION - 212 286.65and later on, you're missing this: AC7974_SETTING: 57 = GALVANIZED STEEL PIPE IN SLEEVE (10 FT.+) AC7974_STAMPING: 21...
>The original monument was destroyed a few years agoIt is nice when people involved can find 5 minutes to submit a report saying that this happened...
What's the PID of the one that measured so far off?
Are you sure they were all HARN ? It sounds more like you used some non-HARN elevation bench marks with scaled horizontal coordinates. Scaled means ...
>Feloney had been using it to gain access to his garage since he moved into the house in 2006. In addition, Feloney learned that the former owners ...
I don't see anything in B) or C) that allows an exception to A) for multiple dwellings on a property. Those articles cover situations where a separat...
I was trying to ask about the case where the two monuments on opposite sides of the street were 59 feet apart. Do you correct them to give the street...
So in the case of proportioning, you're saying the King gets his due before the proportioning is applied to what is left.What about the case where the...