Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 6:52 am
Thanks. I've tried to incorporate those suggestions.
Unless there are rules to the contrary, for a rectangle you should give the same number of significant figures as the side with the fewest significant...
You are using the point mass equivalent of the body, which is only valid outside the body. The gravitation at the center of a a uniform sphere is zer...
I've read in a textbook that if you had this hypothetical hole and no air, water, or earth rotation, and dropped a ball into it the ball would oscilla...
Puzzling why a surveyor did not have "sophistocated surveying equipment" adequate to detect a bow that the land owners are willing to fight over. A K...
Does the deed say "to the center of the creek" or does it give distances that just happen to be near the creek? Is the creek a navigable stream?
If you are somewhat familiar with working on electrical wiring, yes you can pull the pump wires from their breaker and splice them to a cord to run it...
Thanks for the reply. I'll be looking at some of your lectures also, found through the link after your name.It's good to see a citation that says the...
No, a geometric plane in physical 3-space. That's the only way I see to make the idea of convex and concave meaningful. The plane is the divide betw...
>I think it depends on how you define "concave." If you mean a place in which liquid will puddle, then by definition there can't be any concavity, ...
Somebody needs to say it:"What would it be like if there were no hypothetical questions?"
>If the measurements are long, then the chain is "short".No. If the original distance was longer than they intended, it is because their chain was...