AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: October 4, 2026 6:52 am
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9715
Reply
RE: Poll - $1 Bill

BanknotesWhen I bought my first car in 1972 I carried thousand dollar bills from the bank to the car dealer. It was uncommon, but not strange at the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Long & Lat on Elevation Cert

What point are you supposed to give coordinates for? Front door? Driveway? Center of house? Center of lot? With 66 ft tolerance it isn't a big de...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

Accept the monumentMy brother has worked on track maintenance and as a track inspector. He said he has seen them."They are not used on the track stru...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: When is a corner monument, not a corner monument?

>We did try this argument but our layer dropped this because we didn't have, or couldn't show hostile and exclusive possession.So no adverse posses...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Books

A university book store may have them if the school offers any courses where they migh get used. I've found them that way.-----On the subject of fiel...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Accept the monument?

Somebody put it there for some purpose. I'd feel a lot better knowing who and why.It appears to have been covered up. Has there been any reliance on...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO original field books

I had it pounded into me in college that ORIGINAL records of raw data (lab books, field notes, log books, etc.) were sacrosanct in scientific fields, ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Over the top with Plumb Bobs

Some of them were a little too artsy for me, but he does nice work and I was especially impressed with the geared ones.He also has a link to a collect...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical Physics Problem

Excellent point. If you don't assume it to remain a column, things really change.I think I have to concede that it wouldn't stay in a column.And even...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetical Physics Problem

Velocity is the integral of accelerationWhen the net force and thus the acceleration drops to zero because the columns of water on each side of center...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How to determine the volume of treatment ponds ......

The depth finders have to know the speed of sound in the liquid. Is that different enough in this liquid to be of concern?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Ethics Question

Your name will be included on the lawsuit after the owner finds out the building is in the flood plain. Even if you can prove it wasn't your fault, i...

14 years ago
Page 447 / 501