Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 12:00 pm
It's rare when a reporter gets a story so right.
RFB, post: 334682, member: 142 wrote: Maybe it's time to go back to just showing angles instead of bearing If you measure angles, why not show angle...
vern, post: 334893, member: 3436 wrote: Sometimes it is so obviously not compliant I feel obligated to mention it somewhere. If you mention an obvio...
John, post: 335101, member: 791 wrote: Popeye if he were "real" He bears some resemblance to one of our regular posters. :-O
The exception is probably redundant. Don't they already except any problem that would be revealed by a survey?
Contact her family, if practical, before proceeding.
"Excessive Overcharges" Aren't all overcharges excessive? As the Cow is usually quite fussy about writing matters, I wonder.
It may be one of those messes that wasn't cleaned up decades ago. My wife's family farm has a similar issue because the county diagonalled the road i...
LRDay, post: 334370, member: 571 wrote: Land surveying should drift more towards a legal field and away from engineering/construction. :good:I think...
joabmc, post: 334083, member: 10395 wrote: We named ours Axis. Time does change things. That name wouldn't have gotten many clients right after WW ...
Section 37 Land Surveying Of course, you'd be competing with the Section 45 Land Surveying company here.
jsavage977, post: 333875, member: 9464 wrote: Section 37 Land Surveying I might expect that there are very few townships you would get calls for.:-P
Cee Gee, post: 333276, member: 451 wrote: sewing tape But check it against something more trustworthy. A long time ago I measured something with my ...
I found my mistake. Darn 3-minute hurry.Still all algebraic - no quadratic required. Just add up the pieces of the diagonal. Lots of sqrt 2 and sqr...
a=0.556, r=0.314 Purely algebraic solution that I'll post later.