AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 12:00 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9713
Reply
RE: more ultrawide BW exception request

I can see this device creating a few localized cases of interference. But on the good side it is low power, directed into the patient, not used for c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ground to Grid distance methods

The second method appears to be common among DOT departments. Either works if there is good documentation of the method and constants (metadata) and ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Section 5

Do you use the latest Manual, or the instructions in effect at the time of original GLO survey?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Crawlspace vents above base flood elevation

I know nothing about the flood insurance rules. But the risk breaks down into the probability of a flood affecting the property and the likely damage...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Accuracy of EDM at close distance

McCracker, post: 332069, member: 9299 wrote: I know it has to do with the time between instrument and prism being to short for the gun to process I d...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where is the R-O-W Point?

I just needed a more detailed picture to understand Mike's post.Bill93, post: 332085, member: 87 wrote: I'm just showing the locus of points that are ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where is the R-O-W Point?

Here's an exaggerated view with more detail than Mike Berry showed. I'm just showing the locus of points that are 30 ft from the nearest point on the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: BLA request by will

Andrew Hornbeck, post: 331992, member: 10361 wrote: new 36 acre tract 46 ?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Tick Bites in the News Again

[QUOTE="Just be careful putting it on your clothes and make sure they dry for 2-4 hours before wearing them. And if you have a cat, be very careful ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Observation and GEOID12B vs NGS Datasheet

MightyMoe, post: 331949, member: 700 wrote: even if the mountain rose or sank the newest Geoid model should reflect it, after all, that's the whole po...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Friday's Dumb Question

If the program wants meters, then convert your feet numbers to meters before entering. I don't know if you have survey feet or international feet, whi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where is the R-O-W Point?

For splitting hairs, why would the curve not begin at point C ? That would give the locus of points from which the nearest point on the section line ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Friday's Dumb Question

I haven't tried to repeat the calculations, but it looks at first glance like you put in feet when the button was selected for meters input.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Observation and GEOID12B vs NGS Datasheet

I used his link and found a PDF icon to download it for free. If you follow the further links on that page, then you get into the subscription servic...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Observation and GEOID12B vs NGS Datasheet

It looks like N 41 has a lot of concrete or plaster around it. Is that common for disks in bedrock? Did somebody cover up cracks in the rock to help...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Observation and GEOID12B vs NGS Datasheet

ORTHO HGT: 3094.281(m) 0.020(m) [NAVD88 (Computed using GEOID12B)] KN0233* NAVD 88 ORTHO HEIGHT - 3094.199 (meters) 10151.55 (feet) ADJUSTED Leon's ...

11 years ago
Page 365 / 501