AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 28, 2026 6:55 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9711
Reply
RE: Texas Punishes Violators for failure to note ID caps on plat/description

View 1: The surveyor is required to describe so if we PRESUME he described accurately then he did not properly identify his monuments. View 2: The su...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How NAD are your NAD83 Coordinates?

Kent McMillan, post: 348824, member: 3 wrote: In the case of TXAU that is the subject of this thread, I showed above that the least squares estimate o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey problems unique to 'nader alley

I missed the significance of the number 70,000, but don't think I want a long list. How about the top few reasons?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that go wrong with GPS

There are two other things you can do to head off the problem of coming back and finding another nail close to yours. You could put an ID washer unde...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that go wrong with GPS

The post ordering when sent from Tapatalk ihas been the subject of a thread under Site Issues.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision issues

JEFLS, post: 348443, member: 1771 wrote: I was taught to establish the road ROW first;Then the perimeter of the parent tract;Then the junior - senior ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Grasshopper Chronicles Chapter 4...the greatest challenge

Yes, Grasshopper, take lots of good notes. As another Grasshopper, I tinker around with measurements and too often find that I'm not completely sure ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: UTM Transformation

You can assume an affine transformation over some small region with modest error due to the distortion of distances. The errors will get large over o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Interpretation

I question whether the parcel number is as permanent as a social security number as was mentioned in the testimony. I think I heard of an instance wh...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 502
Reply
RE: GNSS: Long-term bias from multipath?

"Doctor, it hurts when I do this.""Then don't do that." But I'd really like to understand if there is a bias. My intuition says the reflection will b...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1192
Page 355 / 501