AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 28, 2026 6:55 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9711
Reply
RE: Non-Surveyors and Boundaries by Acquiescence

Oh, that was just to emphasize the distinction when I was adding to your point about notice.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need to sell- Trimble 4000 SST set up.

Jim Frame, post: 350067, member: 10 wrote: Just for fun I set up the gear and collected a couple hours of data, but wasn't able to get Data Transfer t...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Need to sell- Trimble 4000 SST set up.

gschrock, post: 339088, member: 556 wrote: that thar is a schweeeeet deal! It isn't as sweet a deal as I'd hoped, since it doesn't qualify for the G...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Non-Surveyors and Boundaries by Acquiescence

MightyMoe, post: 350027, member: 700 wrote: It's very tough to get unwritten title transfered in some states, what works in one won't in another. I ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Non-Surveyors and Boundaries by Acquiescence

Tom Adams, post: 349990, member: 7285 wrote: One might question a bunch of t-posts as opposed to a fence. I doubt this would be an issue. I've read...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Landscape edging establishes boundary

Dave Karoly, post: 349848, member: 94 wrote: I just can't imagine that in this modern society more than half the states are still not filing surveys ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Waterway Cross-Sections - Best Vehicle?

Holy Cow, post: 349817, member: 50 wrote: From this distance I can't tell if it's Tom or Jim. So I went with Tom. Nah, don't think neither o' dem w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Landscape edging establishes boundary

> they are just gardening so I tell them it looks nice and keep up the good work. Permission to landscape or garden on your land would demonstrate ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Star*net quandary

I got it to run by keeping the two points' coordinates, and taking out the bearing which is then redundant. However, the angle 100-2-500 needs to be ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Landscape edging establishes boundary

The prior owners transferred the parcel they owned, with all and only the rights associated with that ownership. The history of their acquiescence w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Landscape edging establishes boundary

The court ruled on a boundary by acquiescence. They accepted a new boundary. They didn't create a new parcel. The surveyor's plat shows Parcel A ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Opinion

Unfortunate

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Punishes Violators for failure to note ID caps on plat/description

>your dogged distortions are designed to arrive at the desired outcome Actually, I'm pretty sure his evasive and incomplete responses are designed ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS-S, overly optimistic statistics?

Session lengths were whatever the circumstances of the day allowed. GH55 6:43KEYS 5:24LIN2 2:30802N 8:11 and 6:48802F 10:20 and 8:07 This is an old re...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS-S, overly optimistic statistics?

I was trying to understand the extended report covariance and "horizontal accuracy". Somebody thought they were meaningful enough to put in the repor...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS-S, overly optimistic statistics?

My question was not how to get more precision/accuracy. My question was why the reported statistics do not seem to include any allowance for the orbi...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 542
Page 354 / 501