AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 28, 2026 6:55 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9711
Reply
RE: Photos through a transit

I took this with the camera handheld behind the eyepiece of the 30x scope in my GTS-2B. The bird is on a stump 1.2 mile away in the water. I need to ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

I started to install John's program on my XP machine where I have the other tools for working with an old Trimble receiver, and it wanted to update so...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Latitudes anyone?

gschrock, post: 358472, member: 556 wrote: 45 8' 45.7" and a nice roadside marker in Wisconsin I tried it using NGS programs Forward and Inverse and ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

A Harris, post: 358326, member: 81 wrote: With computers and circuit boards, most date problems occur because of an internal battery needing replaced....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Flat Earth anyone ?

There's plenty of evidence for a round earth to suit me, but Eratosthenes little exercise is NOT part of it. Given his data, he could either a) calcul...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

If the prior suggestions don't get you going, look at the notes I made up for the Trimble 4000sst, including manually editing the RINEX file to fix th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: CST III (Field) Help

Second order class II is not "ordinary taping." I think it calls for 1: 20,000 precision, which would get the answer 4.91. You should be able to ch...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Contracted Survey Crews

When you find an arrangement that satisfies your board you also need to check on the tax implications, as the IRS may see the contracting/employment r...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: urgent assignments answers needed!!!!

I doubt anyone here is going to write your essays for you, but they would probably be willing to answer more specific questions about details that are...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Mythology of Ground Coordinates

WGD, post: 357583, member: 8001 wrote: My first day ever in surveying I was told "the measure of a good surveyor is knowing how accurate he needs to b...

11 years ago
Page 349 / 501