AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 28, 2026 6:55 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9711
Reply
RE: Anyone remember how to write an autoexec.bat file?

Ok, with all the nostalgia, let's see if anyone recognizes this. There once was a time I had it memorized. 37744:16701 2612702 352 52111057111003...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Tripod setup basics

Ken Salzmann, post: 360477, member: 398 wrote: One more tip: get the legs leveled and centered over the point with your tribrach, and THEN add the ins...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Open Office Writer

For MS Word, you see more codes by using Alt-F9, although it doesn't show as much as the old WordPerfect. Note that Word stores the codes with the pa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: CORPSCON and GEOID12B

If you are someone with influence over Corpscon, are you aware of the problem in version 6 with elevation factor and combined factor, such that they a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Channel Spacing

The OP is not in the US.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Channel Spacing

I'm not up on the rules, but there has been a lot of talk about narrowbanding that I thought dictated a maximum width of 12.5 kHz for this service in ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

rfc, post: 359988, member: 8882 wrote: SP coordinates, but they're just the same US Survey feet If I did it right, I found the combined factor for y...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strategy for determining the Basis of Bearings of a control network

I'd make a copy of your data file, free up the bearing on the 100 ft line, hold the coordinates of the furthest apart points from the old survey, and ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Data collectors stolen in philly 2 weeks ago

astrodanco, post: 358950, member: 7558 wrote: That makes a good Faraday cage Shhh. Don't educate the thieves.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Perfect prorate

Jim in AZ, post: 359408, member: 249 wrote: Took me 42 years, but last summer found two circa 1919 GLO caps on a north-south line that we measured 528...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

I couldn't get FixWeek to install on my XP either - it just keeps saying it needs to update and apparently never succeeds. Maybe the path name may be...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hi from Britain

Since the difference between International Foot and US Survey Foot is exactly 2 ppm, it is moot for most practical work except when using large grid c...

11 years ago
Page 348 / 501