AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 28, 2026 6:55 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9711
Reply
RE: California plans drafted by 2 phony engineers

Dallas Morlan, post: 357581, member: 6020 wrote: I think, in most states, knowingly hiding such information would be illegal. The buyer may later be a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors of the 6th PM

Holy Cow, post: 357495, member: 50 wrote: Most here do not realize the headaches that come with having a field that is in two different states To pa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice looking control point but........................

vern, post: 357161, member: 3436 wrote: Wish I had taken pictures of what I witnessed today, an unlicensed technician setting a control point for stoc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Processing RTK Monitoring Points?

If you put the coordinates into Star*Net with the standard deviations of each, it will do a weighted average for you.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could tell a newbie one thing...what would it be?

Read Cooley every time the monuments and occupation don't fit the deed.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 40 min or 20 min Prism Pole Bubble

How is the sensitivity specified? I can think of too many possibilities. When a 20 minute vial is 20 minutes off vertical, where is the bubble?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Japanese Corner Marks

FL/GA PLS., post: 356299, member: 379 wrote: Nope, it ain't just you. I do the same thing until SWMBO issues a "cease and desist" command. 🙁 My wi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Understanding the Compass

Tom Adams, post: 354835, member: 7285 wrote: on't you think they might have used compasses and magnetic variations from north in Metes-&-Bounds St...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - Table A

Somebody is paying the locator. Can the surveyor hire the locator service?

11 years ago
Page 350 / 501