AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 27, 2026 5:17 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9710
Reply
RE: A Visit to the Initial Point

Get a Beerlegger picture if there are some forum posters there.I toyed with the idea of making the 6 or 7 hour drive but a medical appointment, a fami...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS network rover question -

What does a dara sheet show as the difference 2011-96? The 96 value will be down the page under SUPERCEDED.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Just saw this GPS notice DU.. hope Californian surveyors know...

As I said in the other thread, I don't think staying below 50 ft will give any guarantee of less interference. The announcement left that unspecified...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing an unrecorded survey

Dave Lindell, post: 376195, member: 55 wrote: I'll bet there are a lot of found points only 0.49 feet out of position (no matter where they are). 0.5...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Fwd: Google opens up GNSS raw observables

I want it! With an app that stores Rinex files.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Non compete contract

It makes no sense for a SIT position. In some cases for a PLS it would be reasonable if for a limited time after leaving and for a limited distance, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Planned GPS outages

Jim in AZ, post: 376003, member: 249 wrote: How can a GPS outage affect aircraft and not ground units? I don't see any promise to not affect ground....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying in Cuba

It isn't news, it's entertainment. If there are also more modern cars there showing them wouldn't be as romantic and entertaining.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there a cure for Conraditis?

Parallax as you move your eye is a symptom of imperfect focus. Even if it looks pretty sharp, you need to tweak it again.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 2 pole (33 foot) Gunter's Chain

In 2013 Milt Denny announced that he was ceasing production of chains. I don't know if he held to that plan. You could also follow Jerry Penry's how-...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: What kind of results

Lee D, post: 375263, member: 7971 wrote: there are limits on acceleration, velocity, and altitude I wa under the impression that the requirement was ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: EH?

Nate The Surveyor, post: 375138, member: 291 wrote: E1/2-E1/2-NE1/4-NE1/4 Around here that condensed notation is used on the assessor site and record...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone use one of these for opening manholes

Iceman, post: 375027, member: 579 wrote: When I was young,I could use my middle finger to open a manhole lid. Wow. I thought only TDD could do that.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vermont and Connecticut State Exams

Did they switch from a series of LS licence numbers to one series of numbers for all kinds of licences issued by the state?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Which "school of thought" do you side with?

People need to be taught to think. That can be done during study of whatever subjects they study, or they can just memorize what their book or profes...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: One for the statistics brainiacs...

I would suggest the 5 seconds or whatever spec is not imperfection in the glass scale nor an artificially introduced error, but rather the residual ce...

10 years ago
Page 336 / 501