AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 27, 2026 5:17 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9710
Reply
RE: smartphone or analog or whatever

Also in the category of privacy precautions, I notice that many sites (including this one) offer to let you log in via Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Business Cash Flow

Jim Frame, post: 378539, member: 10 wrote: I need to get the pants waist let out about an inch, but otherwise it still fits. An inch in 20 years, yo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Markers on eBay

It was mentioned in this thread and I reported it.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Bench Mark "R 2" 1901 - My Latest Restoration Project

Beautiful work. How well did the elevation of the stone match when you did the 3-wire run? The original mark is now technically destroyed. Will you ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Agatec smartrod or Lenkerrod

The Lenker can be convenient, but had a reputation for not maintaining the setting accurately when worn by use, so watch carefully. I've seen specifi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey with $75 of equipment. What would you choose?

paden cash, post: 378062, member: 20 wrote: Afterwards we'd set up the gun and see how we did. So how well did you do?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Downside of Benchmark Hunting

Designation Y110 1935 I haven't searched for likely states.Reported. For future reference, the "Report Item" link is on the right hand side of the pa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: smartphone or analog or whatever

I've been carrying an old Samsung Tracphone that a friend gave me when he upgraded, and using only for wifi. I have learned a lot from it. I find th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Internal building surveying

chris mills, post: 377931, member: 6244 wrote: don't forget to allow for glass thickness If they are double pane windows that don't open, it may not ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Star*Net Addiction.

BajaOR, post: 377864, member: 9139 wrote: The first step in rehab is to hang out with the fewest surveyors possible, or in Mrs. BajaOR's terms, hang o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1950's chaining?

Thermal expansion for aggregates in concrete:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1950's chaining?

Moe Shetty, post: 377622, member: 138 wrote: Bill, are you certain of this? Think about reinforced concrete; if concrete and steel (rebar) had substan...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1950's chaining?

I agree with ekillo that the crew applied the correction in the wrong direction. BUT that doesn't make enough difference to explain the discrepancy. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1950's chaining?

I agree with ekillo that the crew applied the correction in the wrong direction. BUT that doesn't make enough difference to explain the discrepancy. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: WWYD?

Have you collected all the information possible? Any original parties still around? Unless you can prove the intention of the parties was otherwise, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Preparing for Retirement Income

Paden's post reminds me of the saying: you don't get rich by making a lot of money. You get rich by not spending it. Retirement planning consists of ...

10 years ago
Page 335 / 501