AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 27, 2026 5:17 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9710
Reply
RE: Change in RTN station coordinates

Paul, OPUS and Corpscon irrelevant to the OP who is in the UK. I think you skimmed his post a little too quickly.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Actually went to the trouble to type it

billvhill, post: 387502, member: 8398 wrote: the center 1/4 would have done the same job... if there is only one center of section. We've seen exampl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I set a corner with a rag tape

half bubble, post: 387365, member: 175 wrote: I'm not licensed here so I didn't break out the millimeter machine. A surveying license is not needed f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Actually went to the trouble to type it

Is it really ok to say "quarter corner"? I thought that was sort of a shorthand and a formal property description always used something like "southwes...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Poor Man's Solo Operator "Robotic" alternate setup

rfc, post: 386780, member: 8882 wrote: So now, I'm thinking of using these: Sounds like a good idea, but I worry those particular stakes you linked m...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Dynamic Datums-we all need to be aware of this

I still don't get it. Right now you take GPS readings in ITRF and OPUS or your software converts to NAD83(2011) and NAVD88. NGS wants to to improve ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Difference between no data and "FREE" data in Star*net

I think a supplied but free value can be used in the initial estimates that get the iteration going. If the algorithm can't get started, you may need...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Department of Legal Descriptions, Novelty Section

I suppose that reflects the history of acquisitions and sales of pieces.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Efilecabinet Software

What happens down the road if you decide you don't want to pay any more, or they go out of business? Do you still have all your files and indices up ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I don't think ANYBODY should be allowed to get a surveyors license

I started a new thread for the Missouri event with what info I could quickly find. If you have any more, please post it there.

10 years ago
Topic
Page 330 / 501