AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 27, 2026 5:17 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9710
Reply
RE: Getting into GPS

MightyMoe, post: 391071, member: 700 wrote: For this the EPOCH and such are completely irrelevant because NAD83 (1986) and NAD83 (2011) will be the sa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Question...

Insurance ought to cover work done during the policy period, but I think I recall reading that instead it covers lawsuits filed during the policy peri...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Medicaid

I was going to post it, but see Paden has ... watch out for that 5-year look-back rule.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What DO you do in a bleeding emergency?

flyin solo, post: 391307, member: 8089 wrote: got to drive him (and the save and except portion) to the hospital. sadly, the doctors were powerless t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Last Letter From A Friend

Sorry to hear this. I hope when my time comes I can face up to it like your friend.I lost a friend one week ago. His case was lung cancer that wasn'...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Releasing a platted easement.

arctan(x), post: 390463, member: 6795 wrote: The client has obtained a full release from the franchise gas company As someone else said, is that the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: $5000 to occupy a monument

Without leaving the county where I grew up I could have visited Peoria, New York, Orlando, Selma, Austin, Lucerne, Bethlehem, Harvard, Genoa, and War...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed overlap mentioned in legal description?

On a survey plat/drawing/whatever they are called in your area, it makes sense to explain rejected evidence. Putting any mention of discrepancies or ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Not a survey corner, 1958

MightyMoe, post: 389837, member: 700 wrote: That would become CP 18-22-17-13. How do you interpret the number code for quarter and q-q?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retainer Fees & Lawsuit

Dave Karoly, post: 389986, member: 94 wrote: pettifogging I know what it means, but it still has a sound that makes me think it shouldn't be used in ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retainer Fees & Lawsuit

Tommy Young, post: 389976, member: 703 wrote: There is no way I would go to court over a 2009 survey without reviewing the file, and the field conditi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm leaning towards taking on another project

Tall objects don't tend to "topple" because of angular momentum. The stresses in accelerating parts of the structure at different heights to differen...

10 years ago
Page 328 / 501