AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 27, 2026 5:17 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9710
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate and photos?

You need a photo editing program with resizing capability. I use the old PolyView but there are many programs.The main thing you need to do is reduce...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Horizontal and vercical datum interaction (NAD27 in particular)

It's curious that they chose Highway 30 for the route of that profile project, maybe 30-some miles south of the center of the anomaly, instead of High...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Horizontal and vercical datum interaction (NAD27 in particular)

So they could define the ellipsoid and horizontal datum origin, but to compute the horizontal position of anyplace else they needed to relate the meas...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PLATTED RD. CENTERLINE vs PHYSICAL LOCATION

Seems like more people on here have disagreements with Robilard's philosophy than with the original Brown version.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Aqua Survey Dip Needle

I regret that I passed up one in a secondhand shop, figuring no one would want it and I could get it after the half-price markdown that was due on it ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83 before GNSS and OPUS

I live in a stable area but 40 miles from the nearest NGS station that has both classical NAD83(86) and any form of GPS data on the data sheet. OPUS-...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: converting elevations between NAVD88 & NGVD29

I'm not sure what tool you are using. I tried VERTCON with these results. Note that a west longitude must be entered as 3 digits with leading zero a...

10 years ago
Page 325 / 501