AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bill93
bill93
@bill93
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 9:00 pm
Last seen: September 27, 2026 5:17 pm
Topics: 291 / Replies: 9710
Reply
RE: Multiple stones to mark a common corner

I have no feel for mining and processing costs. How many oz|ton is break even?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone still use inkjet plotters?

Mark Mayer, post: 400352, member: 424 wrote: That has the aroma of unlicensed practiceNo. Unlicensed practice is saying "my professional opinion is ....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

Brian Gillooly, post: 400325, member: 12268 wrote: maps that may not be easily available to the public A definite benefit to being in a recording sta...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is this

My guess is the round can contains a repeater for high-speed, long-distance links (high for copper lines, not fiber). The main clue is the T3 in its ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS CDs of Datasheets - Remember those ?

WildT2, post: 399712, member: 530 wrote: trying o do is to isolate all BMs that are 2nd order or better, then, out of that selection, I am trying to i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS CDs of Datasheets - Remember those ?

Try thisftp://ftp.ngs.noaa.gov/pub/pcsoft/dsselect/

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Blast from the past surveying style!

I forgot to take a book to church this morning that I intended to give to someone. I went prepared to set up sound equipment for the people who will ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Poor practice?

I don't see that we can say he skipped the search, just from looking at his plat. Maybe he looked and there was nothing to be found.But HC, say you l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Poor practice?

Doug Crawford, post: 399352, member: 9 wrote: GTS-3C Yes, I probably should have left that out. I wasn't saying it was a problem. Just an aside com...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Poor practice?

The plat does have a north arrow. I trimmed the image to remove the road, addition, and surveyor names.The lots on the north side of the road show no...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Poor practice?

Bill93, post: 399311, member: 87 wrote: The unmonumented bend in the north line probably falls on the old pre-subdivision aliquot line. I mis-spoke. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Poor practice?

Steve Gilbert, post: 399316, member: 111 wrote: Why are there different bearings along the north line? Plus the one in the center, a north - south lin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Poor practice?

I don't recognize anything significant on the plat to explain the oddities.There are roads on the west, north and east sides of the detail I posted, b...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 1487
Reply
RE: Scale Bars of Dubious Value for $1000 Alex....

My college profs would have given that a failing grade for having strange increments. Our graphs were allowed ONLY 1, 2 or 5 times a power of 10 per ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tunnel level loop

imaudigger, post: 399178, member: 7286 wrote: My theory is that staying active is critical to keeping your balance/flexibility/mobility. My theory is...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disposal of unused survey caps?

Take them to the scrap yard after defacing them in an identifiable manner so you will know if one ever shows up again. It is too much work to remove ...

10 years ago
Page 324 / 501