Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
The lines by physical evidence likely shows the the excess ends up in Lot 92 since the centerline distances along meadow lane fits the plat. The hous...
Peter Ehlert, post: 382256, member: 60 wrote: How old is the subdivision? 1969
I used one for a couple a years. My complaint would be that it is prone to water damage and the length is too short I was always hunched over and no...
Start off on the right foot and begin learning the quick keys; you can edit them to your preference. One thing I didn't like about an older version o...
Sergeant Schultz, post: 346307, member: 315 wrote: I believe the preemption line was originally defined as extending from the 82nd milestone north on ...
Thanks for the information Robert and I appreciated the feedback from the survey community. I have definitely gained some valuable pertinent resource...
Bill93, post: 346293, member: 87 wrote: Uh, sorry to sound disrespectful, but any surveyor taking on a historical retracement who would read "varial" ...
kjypls, post: 346193, member: 9749 wrote: Good to see another NY surveyor This sounds like a great job you scored! I really have never been to the we...
Peter Ehlert, post: 346138, member: 60 wrote: BIDDLECW: off point a bit, but curious...is this a Property line (dividing private ownership) or just a ...
Thanks for the input. Which format are you exporting? There is a couple different .txt formats to export. It seems PLT sheet works. What kind of e...