AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Azimuth_Education
Azimuth_Education
@azimuth_education
Member Vendor
Joined: June 4, 2026 1:24 pm
Last seen: September 18, 2026 11:33 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 6
Reply
RE: A first look at Surveying Resources (still under construction)

You are more than welcome to go through my version and take what ya need. Takes alot of time to go through and check them all. I honestly haven't look...

3 weeks ago
Reply
RE: CEUs for CST Renewal

I had a nice conversation with Tim about this and I will most likely butcher the reason he gave me. But the quick version of it is certain Fed contrac...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Massive update post. New states, trig practice, and HP35s programs.

@jbw Ya, it can be a challenge when people get content with their positions. I have had good luck with incentivizing them. So the company covers the t...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Massive update post. New states, trig practice, and HP35s programs.

@smithsurveying I am glad it is working out of you! It is defiantly a labor of love and something that will continue to only get better over time.

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Oklahoma specific question

I am late to this party, so I apologize. Seems your question has been answered, but tip of advice on the OLS exam. Oklahoma LOVES their proportioning ...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam

When taking the exam, do the easy questions you know first and skip the harder questions where you need time to think. You don't want to get "stuck". ...

3 months ago