AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
antcrook
antcrook
@antcrook
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: April 23, 2012 4:42 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 11:59 am
Topics: 25 / Replies: 262
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

Here is a fillable version of the Elevation Certificate I did for my use. It's not perfect, but it works.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Upper Peninsula Surveying

Graduated from Michigan Tech in 2001.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Tribrach

@rj-schneider I can't seem to PM you my address

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Tribrach

How do I pay for this?

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: QGIS & WMTS Imagery

It must be an issue with QGIS as I can get it to work using Civil 3d.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Mavic 3E - Terrain Following

@lurker There is an option to automatically download the DSM from the internet through the controller.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 543
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1776
Reply
RE: Hey, It's Upside Down

I had a realtor tell me my map was upside down because the road was at the top on the property not the bottom as I had shown it.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Applications for GIS in Land Surveying

@williwaw That is how I have been using it with Mango Maps -

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Change from CMR to RTCM

It might be a bandwidth issue. 9600bps might be bottlenecking, you might want to try 19200bps, if that is an option. The CMRx data packets are a lot s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Decimal minutes

NMEA output is in degrees, minutes, decimal minutes.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper GA problem

Using TRU try changing port "c" to output "rtcm3" correction on the base and input "rtcm3" on the rover.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Can not calculate area of that polyline why?

Just use the "Hatch" command then "Select Object" and click on the polygon. Make sure you have your desired hatch pattern and scale selected first.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Can not calculate area of that polyline why?

I used Civil 3D 2023 Use the "Area" command, then choose "Object" and select the polygon.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Can not calculate area of that polyline why?

It worked for me, area=311990.542 perimeter=9690.608

4 years ago
Page 2 / 15