AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: PK Nail (13 Years Old)

That's interesting. Just this morning I found two 1" iron pipes with a wall thickness of about 3/16" which I believe were set in 1949. Their form was ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem client

Holy bat guano, she's in my office!My fight or flight instincts kicked in a couple minutes ago as I looked up from my CAD computing machine to see the...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem client

Well, the "retired surveyor" is also the person she paid to do the demo on her neighbor's brick wall. I suppose he is helping out his old surveying ca...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem client

No Steve, I think we are dealing with mental health issues at this point. I have been proactive and going the extra mile on this one. It doesn't seem ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem client

Oh, I'm done with it. She's SEP at this point. I'm just sitting back in amazement how looney this is now. A big comedy show to some extent.

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 16
Views: 1134
Page 95 / 102