AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Plat wording

Interesting ConcernIt has been my experience in my practice in various parts of Texas that a subdivision is performed in the county and a city is addi...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: evaluate my Leica Geo Office power point, please

Pgs. 60, 63 and 85 still say "click to add title".Wow, that's a long presentation. I skimmed it and will look at it again when I have more time.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: evaluate my Leica Geo Office power point, please

Wow. Your email keeps bouncing for me. I received [email protected] and replied to it but got a postmaster notification that deliver...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Leroy Question

I got in at the tail end of hand drafting. But there are many conventions and standards established in hand drafting that still apply to CAD drafting....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Leroy Question

I just found a 50 on ebay and I think I remember using a 60, but if I recall correctly, there was no such thing as a 70 or a 40.Seems like the standar...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 37
Views: 1360
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 538
Reply
RE: Sign of the times...

CliffReading original field notes in cursive is part of the surveying and mapping program at Tyler Junior College. As is keeping notes in a field book...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Question

Found the ruleI was looking for a specific rule to throw back at them and I found it:Texas Administrative CodeNext Rule>>TITLE 22 EXAMINING BOAR...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 982
Reply
RE: Texas population grows 20% !?!

Fort Worth had a lot of growth over the last ten years with many new acres of farmland converted to suburban sprawl. I did a lot of infill projects in...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bellaire Survey goes Bad

Apparently the tract in question is the one marked 5202 by the appraisal district. You can see that it doesn't maintain the same ROW line as the tract...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Bellaire Survey goes Bad

You think they're fighting over that sliver in front that is the old street right-of-way?If it is, seems pretty apparent that it is street right-of-wa...

16 years ago
Page 87 / 102